Sunday, April 17, 2011

PC Fair

17-04-2011
Went to PC Fair @ KLCC. We reach KLCC around 11a.m. and we manage to find parking =)


Models


Its me... *Damn ugly*

2 aunties which follow us =)

Petronas Twin Tower



Its around 12 pm and it is so crowd!!



Models


CibMall cartoon


Monstergirl?




Do you know what is the object shown in the image below?


->B
->I
->R
->D

->S
->H
->I
->T

------>From the sky~

What a wonderful afternoon.

Later the afternoon, went to Cheras Leisure Mall - Old Town to have my lunch!


My head look like a ball~


Nasi Lemak

Cendol

The total expenses for today is around RM 1000



Free gift for us because i creat an id

PIKOM note pad. RM 200 in a single receipt to get 1 note pad...

RM200 in a single receipt to get 1 bag of recycle bag.


Laserjet color cartridge - Red, Blue and Yellow


I bought 1 external harddrive. Mainly use to backup data of my computer and to access the data when im not aroun













Few days ago, went to shopping in IOI Mall. Manage to capture some picture using difference setting. It look amazing!!










No comments: