Friday, April 1, 2011

Update Update

25-03-2011
Skip Tamadun class today. Kinda lazy and nothing to do at there also. Waiting for my sis at McDonald, do my assignment and bought a big French Fried. =) At night, went to Mid Valley Megamall to survey camera because there are having Canon camera fair. A lot of advantages and disadvantages of having a fair.

Due to the comming of Taiwanese Actors - Farenheit. The place is full of crowd. All those "girl" are acting crazy and shouting like a monkey.. LOL.. And the consequence is we - as customer suffer. Arrive there at 8pm but back at 10.30pm.










10.30pm at Mid Valley. Nobody at there already.

After survey and thinking for a long time, we finally decided to buy Canon EOS 60D. It is an intermediate range camera. We bought a 18-135mm len. Upgrade the memory card to 16GB Class 10 card, screen protector and filter. Thanks to the sale girl as she was forced to OT because of us, but she did get our sale at last. Pity to the 1st guy who served us earlier buy yet did not get our sale. SORRY~



I'm PRO!!


26-03-2011
Rushing to finish my assignment as the due date is around the corner. What i can say about my assignment is it is not that easy as i think of :=( It is so difficult that i do corrections a lots and used 3 days to finish the assignment. Thank God. Finally, i manage to finish my assignment on time and i hope that i can get a good result.


As i was searching something from my store room, i accidentally found out a spoiled hard drive. I bought it 2 years ago and it spoiled 1 years later. TT All the data inside it GONE!! So, i decided to "open" it up and see what is inside of the hard drive. Hmm.... Inside it just look like a piece of metal. Miracally, it is a hard drive. Human are genius.



01-04-2011
Some example of photo which snap by me. Its look like macro but it is not macro. X.X I purposely made it blur so that it look "special"? Does it look "special"? Can you guess what is this?





At night, went to Leisure Mall, Cheras to have my dinner. Went to Sakae Sushi as I have discount voucher of RM 10.

Chicken

Beef

Salad

Cold green tea

Cold green tea with macro shot

Cawan Mushi

Some "souvenier" to sold to their customer. Can i call this a frog?







My sis also took part in a contest. The most "like" at Jogoya FaceBook will win a VIP member card + 5 people free of charge (FOC) meal at Jogoya. Detail.

My sis had submited the photo below to jogoya. I will post the link to here once the photo accept by Jogoya. Please help me to click "like" and promote. Your kind help is appreciate.

It's just a contest, win or lose doesn't matter. At least we did our best =-) Cheers~

Did you ever search your own name? I tried mine just now and surprised that my name found out to be registered by an American company - Golve Company.. Shen Wei USA Inc. Can i get copyright money from them as they are using my name to earn money =^= ?

Will be having my exam on 4th, 6th and 13th of April. Need to study hard!! Please do wish me can do my best on my exam. Thank Q!

1 comment:

翊菱 said...

Weiwei,
Good Luck for Your Exam,
God Bless You ^^