Monday, October 18, 2010

16-10-2010

Went to pasar road to bought some electronic equipment. Emmm..... bargain the price for some time with the aunty. Bought stuff worth RM 100, not bad right? But the quality no need to mention la, Made In China!

Later that evening we went to Berjaya Time Square, K.L to take our lunch. Hmmm, its Bar.B.Q Plaza~~~~ My 1st time to eat there!! The food was ok, at least something special~





We pay our bill while enjoying our meal to entitle for 20% discount... We were being force to pay the bill because the 20% is applicable for student with student card and must pay the bill before 5p.m. =)


What are you doing, Hui Lun??


2 sweet couple~~



Do you know friend is for what??? For people to use!! My friend say thank you for me for helping him to dump all the rubbish inside my car... They did not appreciate it!! They also called me "Rubbish Boy".... Lol.... By the way, i know they were just joking =p

No comments: