Saturday, October 9, 2010

09/10/2010

It's kind of a bored day!!

What can i do? NOTHING!!

Playing?? Sleeping?? Wasting of time???

Erm.....

Have my dinner just now - Pizza hut online delivery


Actually, i have start doing my assignment - English For Communication. I have choose a challenging title for my presentation - "The Making Of A380 Airbus".


It's not easy as i think of when i done some research on it! Damn...


But i will try my best to finish it! Anyone having some idea for me to finish it? Points?

Pheww....Nevermind!

One of my subject - Robotics, Manufacturing and Process Engineering assignment had come out!! Should i felt happy or sad??

Happy - can build my own small TOY (robot).

Sad - dunno my toy will work or NOT WORK at all.

Click here to watch "how to Build a Robot - The BeetleBot"
Click here to watch "how to Build a Robot - The BeetleBot"

There is an event that will be held at my primary school tomorrow - SJK (C) Batu 9 Cheras.


I am so wanted t go there! Unfortunately, i can't made it tomorrow!

This is the 1st time that i so wanted to go there, but i can't made it..

Felt kinda sad :o(

However, my soul will be with all my friends that attend the event (=.=")

So, what is the reason that i can't attend the event??

Guess what? It's Singapore again...........


Just back from Singapore for my semester break 2 weeks ago with my aunt! Car?? No... It's BUS!!

Fortunately, this time we are going to use our own transport - car with my father, mother, sister.

Actually, tomorrow is just a rush day for me and my family...


Reason - i have to attend my classes on Monday, early in the morning. =o(

Maybe will arrive college hostel later that night?? 11p.m??? Erm.......

Semester 1 result has been release last week....

Not very good.... Not satisfied!!


get CGPA 3.058

sad T.T

most of my friend get 3.5 above.....


I should have pay more attention and more hardworking!!

I think now is the time for me to start doing my revision.....


1 comment:

翊菱 said...

Wish you all the best =)