Tuesday, September 14, 2010

update

2 weeks ago, we went to leisure mall de pasar malam... I have also collected my Mini Toons membership card. In between, we pass by the mall hall which they exhibition some tanglung stuff for the mooncake festival which will be celebrated by all chinese.






The following night, my mum, sis and me went to nearby to eat dinner. While eating my dinner, i saw a small frog nearby me don't know doing what... ><


2 days ago, which is Sunday, we went to Pavillion to eat our lunch with our cousins. They have chosen to eat Madam Kuan, which is a Malaysian style cuisine. The food was not as nice as the one's at KLCC. But for me the food was ok LAH~



Yesterday, which is Monday, few of us which included Hong, Felic, Vanzy, Ching, Voon and Esther went to Berjaya Time Square to watch movie and ate buffet~ We watch Resident Evil: Afterlife on that day. We also book the ticket with e-payment throught online few days earlier. Arrive at Time Square around 10am. After collected the ticket, we went to Low Yat to buy some stuff. Those stuff are Anti-Virus and 2GB of RAM, the total cost we spend is around RM 250. After completed our movie, we went to Lot 10 to enjoy or Breakfast and Lunch. Shabu 1!! Due to using student card, we get a cheaper price.



I have ate 1x of corn ice cream (My Favorite). I also made my ownself a cup of Milkshake that made up of Ice lemon tea + corn ice cream~ The taste was not too bad, with some taste of sour and some corn flavour + some sweetness. We ate from 2pm~6pm although the staff said that we can only eat for 2 hours. =p

As for now, im enjoying my ice cream. Its corn ice cream!! =0)

1 comment:

翊菱 said...

hehe,
the minitoons de member card very cute leh~~

good night =)