Monday, September 20, 2010

Jumpstart car, car battery spoiled

Early in the morning, my sis wake me up at 7a.m to fetch her to school.. So damn tired... Yesterday back at 2a.m (=op) Went down and start the car engine with the help of my uncle due to our car battery have been dead! He jumpstart our car, the car finally started.

Its like driving a expensive car with a dead battery onboard, which is = to a dead car

We drive as usual and when we arrive at the guard house, the car engine dead again!! (=.=!!) So, have to call my uncle to jumpstart our car...


My uncle become the victim to fetch my sis go to lrt.. Feel kinda HAPPY!! Hooooooray~~~



This is the 3rd times our car being jumpstart in just a couple of minutes. Due to the battery was spoiled badly, i cant stop stepping the pedal. Once i stop, the car eventually dead again.. So, on the way moving up the hill, i keep stepping the pedal!! even when there is a road hump, i have to change the gear to N and keep stepping the pedal, and then i have to change the gear to D again..

Thank God. Finally, i arrive at my parking basement!! ^^ But then, the car dead again. No choice, have to push the car with my mum >< Luckly, there is a nearby parking just few block away from us. Phew~~ Now the car is dead!! Wait..... Wait.... Wait.... for the battery seller to come my house to change it!!

1 comment:

翊菱 said...

pity de wei wei TT

Recently your car got many problem leh,
need to do a thorough check...