Saturday, March 12, 2011

12-03-2011

Well, human are born to be lazy... So, I'm the one who are lazy too... Haha... I will one time upload most of the thing that i gone through for the past week. What need to begin is going to begin now!!

02-03-2011

Went to Jogoya at Star Hill to celebrate my birthday-ed with my sister and her friends. Also get a cake from Jogoya as a present for my birthday.

My birthday cake



Making Wish @@

My sis and Me

Hong and Me



Me and Rachael



Our table 187

05-03-2011
Went to Kuchai Lama for my lunch with my sister and some of her friend. Ate JoJo Pan Mee again.. After that, went to eat dessert. Damn expensive, 5 person order 3 pax dessert. The total cost RM 5x.00...

One of the dessert, dunno what coconut
09-03-2011
As usual, having some break time to enjoy my lunch at canteen. Suddently, some student stand beside of me in a suddent!! Like a statue, totally did not move for a few minutes. They are so brave and dedicated to promote their event by doing a "statue".

Smile


Later that day, went to lab to do circuit board ourself. The board are very sensitive to light that it will be spoild if any sunlight shine at one of its surface. First, to avoid damages to the board, we have to did it in a dark room. After complete some steps, then only it can be put in the UV Box or under sunlight.

UV Box which emit UV Rays (Will get cancer if the UV rays hit our skin)

Second, after being put in the UV Box for 2 minutes, the board will be put inside a plastic tub which fill with Hydrochloric acid. Below are the result after it emerge from the Hydrochloric acid.



Third, the lab assistance will put the board to another solution to wash off all the extra copper (Gold color). The solution is yellow in color and if 1 drop of the solution hit your shirt or pant, you shirt will be yellow in color forever. There is no any solution in the world could save your shirt or pant.

Observe the table are all in dark yellow color.
Even the tap are yellow in color too



Later that night, my friend capture a photo of my leg... Because my leg got a sticker. o.0

11-03-2011
Went back home by taxi. WTF, jam all the way back from LRT station. Jam for 35 minutes.. The distance is just 8.6km and it cost Rm17.90 + Rm0.40 toll fees.




12-03-2011
Quite proud of myself... ^^ I'm famous....

No comments: