Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Woohooo

Finally, i has finish my English presentation and Robotic Assignment! Phew.... My robot has been given name [ I-Walk Helicopter ]

1st design of my I-Walk Helicopter

1st design of my I-Walk Helicopter

My english presentation - The Making Of AirBus A380

Btw, 1 more robotic assignment is given by our lecture today. Hmmm, 11 people per group! Not bad? At least lessen our burden in term of energy and money~~

Let talk about test. Arghhhh...... There are 4 test held on next week! Digital, Computer Study, Math II & English summary writing test. This round really GG.com

Let forget about it, enjoy my holiday first!! Haha...

Wish all Indian
~~Happy Deepavali~~

2 comments:

翊菱 said...

Happy Deepavali to you too,
btw gambateh on next week de test =)

CY 希外 said...

ahahaha..why your helicopter look like cockroach!! btw, good job!